Friday, December 5, 2008

Hiko's world page5 (Funny Nakatsu)








Hey yo...me again.This week busy with my public speaking assignment.We are suppose to do a talk show...guess what my group did??We did a talk show that invites S.H.E (kononnya la!!),I am suppose to act as Hebe,hahaha...really funny right?So the whole time on the net I am searching on my character and also the other characters.There is a amazing discovery,I found that quite a number of Taiwan idol dramas actually lost to the Japanese version(at least I felt that,no offence.)I was watching quite a bit of the drama 'Hana Kimi' taiwan version in youtube and I accidently clicked on the Japanese version and I find that the Jp version is serioully better,and more funny too(Taiwan version might have over did it,a little too fake)and I came across this guy(IkutaToma)in the Japanese version that acted as Nakatsu...I think he is really funny and good actor and he looks good too...try to see the funny part of jp hana kimi in youtube...(p/s:Toma also acted in the jp version Honey and Clover)..bye for now..have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment