Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hiko's world page88 ( a promise , a change )

I made a promise to myself and this time I am going to keep it for good.
I desire a change, a change that will lead me far and make me a better person than I was before.
Clearing the mess I made, I want to live stronger....
I have no means to isolate myself, I just want to be alone and put back the puzzle.
Give me a peace of mind for 3 days and things will be sorted.
360 degree change, I am determined....no one is gonna stop me, or I should say CAN stop me.
No worries folks....I will still be who I used to be....just a change of mind, a change of thought, a dream more clear and focused, a direction I ought to go and will go.

(p/s: changing my template for my blog (hence currently under construction)as I have made up my mind for something, wish me best=)

No comments:

Post a Comment