Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hiko's world page15(Last part of my new year and my 19th BIRTHDAY)

Hey yo !me again.Sorry that the photos are not in order again...Gomenasai!This one is me SOOOOOOooo Happy on my birthday on the 14th of Feb.My birthday wish~~~~World Peace!!!!

This one is me with my family,wanna guess the flavor of the sparkling fruit juice???
And this one is the last part of Chinese new year,a special dish only appears in Malaysian Chinese society known as Yee Sang.This photo shows the "after" of the dish,it is a special dish with carrots,crackers,jelly fish,fish sashimi ,nuts,and many more all in bits and small pieces put in a large plate as seen and all the family member would gather around it with their chopsticks ready ,once start everyone would mix them up,and at the mean time shout out those wishes of the year.
This is the"before" ,where every thing in it is still nicely layed.Basically all the about are things that I would like to share on this post.haha...keep staying ONLINE for more!!!have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. haha~
    nice photo!
    plz go n see my blog...
    miao0210.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete