Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hiko's world page16(Bye-bye holiday and hello school!)

Haiz.....just like the sunlight these days,a while ago it is still here and when you came to realise,it is gone(don't you think it is raining a lot recently??).My wonderful holidays had finally come to an end,I will be heading back to Uni on Monday.This will be the last semester or rather known as trimester now for my foundation program,time really flys.I just got my results for my finals that day,well...it wasn't really that bad though,but I still think I can do better..hahaha..You may wonder what I did this holiday,ermm....actually not much,I am somehow allowing myself to be kinda lazy..doing almost nothing sometimes,thinking of it I felt regret now,but what can I do?Time waits for no one and when they are gone they will not come back forever.Haiz...again.....Anyway,during the holiday I have been so addicted to drama series that I never knew it until now that I had finished watching nearly 5 drama series...I broke my own TV wacthing record...haha...I guess I am a pretty mad person to do so...(kids,please don't ever learn this from me,or your eyes will pop out of your eye socket one day!)Well,I did watch some really nice dramas too,like the one I just finished the other day,it is called SUMMER SNOW ,not really a new show actually(I think is like in 2000 something),it is a Japanese series staring Domoto Tsuyoshi,Oguri Shun,Imai Tsubasa,Hirosue Ryoko and many more,the show is not a very action kind of show,it talks about family values and love,really touching...I cried through it esspecially on the last episode.Haha...maybe I am a little too emotional...I went shopping yesterday to get myself ready to get back to the hectic study life,hope I will do better this semester.Let's all do our best too when we are given the opportunity to do so,Gambare yo!Hwa I Ting!Jia you!

No comments:

Post a Comment