Monday, July 20, 2009

Hiko's world page42(Letters from Kampar--A birthday away from home)

Hey folks...sorry for the LOnG...loNg...LoNG....LonG...wait, it is because of my tight and busy schedule lately, piles of assignments, lab reports, and Mid-term tests going on, really can't find any time to update my blog, real sorry ya...miss you guys so much...Anyway, can't say my life here in Kampar is wonderful or totally dreadful though, but anyhow it is a place that I am learning meanings in life, that's all I can conclude for now.

So Let's change our mood...in this post is some pictures of me and my fellow course mates celebrating a friend's birthday, well...as you know, the only place here that we can hang out is Tesco, no Midvalley or time square or One U here. This is after class and all of us went to KFC in Tesco to celebrate.This first picture here is me and the ever cheerful birthday girl---ms. Pei Vern.

Because there are too many of us so we got ourselves 2 big cake...but personally, I still like cakes from KL.
Happy Birthday to youuu...Happy Birthday to youuuu....

The birthday girl making her wish, since there is 2 cakes, maybe she made 2 wishes....??..O.o

Me digging up the candle wax...
All say CHEESEeee..........
( a tribute to our camera man--Yen Yee who is not in this picture )

Hahaha....so these concludes this post, don't worry....more of my life in Kampar will come...Hohoho...I am like making "CHARINE in KAMPAR~the series" , stay tune next post!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment