Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hiko's world page46(Letters from Kampar--All these while...)

Hey people, welcome again to the "Letters from Kampar series", Just to share some interesting stuff I came across in campus lately. I spotted this warning notice on my lab's glass window...I am so curious why is there such a thing on the window. Are we not suppose to touch windows? O.o ?? Really scary~~~

Anyway...I am not a good girl, there goes my hand....

Two weeks later, I finally understood where does that scary notice came from, SoooOOoo....it's from Mr. Skeley....( notice his jaw is out of place?? I guess that's why the scary notice is there..) and...that wasn't my hand.
Mr. Skeley : " Youu~~~ BETTER stay AWAYYY!!! Or I will CURSE YOU!!! nyah ! nyah! nyah! "
Next pic here is something that only I find worth capturing, my friends don't really give a damn...I saw this lizard in the school compound and I chased after that "guy".
A nice close view of him, I thought I was in some dinasour ages...hahaha...
Scary?? This is a real human specimen, a real dead man from India, me and my friend was so interested at this so we took a photo, this is actually during the Mind Festival event held in my school a some few weeks ago...This man was cut into half from the skull down in order to display his brain and other anatomical structures, really nice...( actually we are the only ones dare touching it, brave? hahaha...)
This is also a real human brain.
Science fact#1: Do you know that the size of your brain is just the size of your both hands grabed in a fist and put together?
Science fact#2: Do you know that although your brain looks small but when you open it, it can be the size of your pillow you sleep with every night?
And this.......................erm......................my friend's unfinished nasi, she have nothing much to do I guess, so this is what the left over bits ended up become.

warning to all kids>>>Mummy says :" Do not play with your food."

No comments:

Post a Comment