Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hiko's world page48(Copied and pasted)

Before my blog goes into a hibernation period, this is something I copied and pasted from my friends blog...I guess is something I can let you guys know me better.

1.) Have you ever been asked out?
Nope

2.) Where was your default picture taken?.
At home

3.) What's your middle name????
Don't need any

4)Your Status:
Being myself, working hard to be a better person.

5.) Does your crush like you back?
Never had a crush

6.) What is your current mood?
A bit stress but still smiling

7.) What color of underwear are you wearing?
What's yours than?

8.) What color shirt are you wearing?
yellow

9.) Missing something?
My old self

10.) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
correct the mistakes I made

11.) If you must be an animal for one day, what?
Being Charcoal

12.) Ever had a near death experience?
Maybe, I don't know.Thank God I'm still alive.

13.) Something you do a lot?
Singing and youtubing

14.) The song stuck in your head?
Still-Hillsongs and Niji-Ninomiya Kazunari

15.) Who did you copy and paste this from?
Yen Yee

16.) Name someone with the same birthday as you?
I would really want to meet that person.

17.) When was the last time you cried?
2 weeks ago.

18.) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes.

19.) If you could have one super power what would it be?
summoning

20.) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
humour

21.) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Starbucks is too expensive for me.Anyway I like milk not coffee.

22.) What's your biggest secret?
If I tell you, it will not be a secret.

23.) Favorite color?
peach

25.) What's on your wall?
Alice academy poster and loads of tag it.

26.) What are you?
A human.

27.) Do you speak any other language?
I speak English,Malay,Mandarin,Cantonese,Hakka and a bit of Japanese.

28.) What's your favorite smell?
Fruitty smell and natural grass smell.

29.) Describe your life in one word.
Loved

30.) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
LOL...I am not Marry Jane Watson.

31.) What are you thinking about right now?
Biochemistry Lab Test

33.) What should you be doing?
Studying for Biochemistry Lab Test.

34.) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Secret.

35.) How often do u talk to God?
Everyday.

36.) Do you like working in the yard?
Yard?what yard?...I would if it is a beautiful flower yard.

37.) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
LOL...I love my name.

38.) Do you act differently around the people you like?
Don't you?

39.) What is your natural hair color?
I don't dye...you may ask if you are blind.

40.) Who was the last person to make you cry?
Secret.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. dear Hiko. I'm Ali. It was just a misunderstanding for you. I have not had any advertising purpose.
    I just wanted make a good friend. and since you were intrested in biology and dissection photo, I gave this friendship suggestion to share our knowledge, and be two real friend. I hope you accept my apology, and start this friendship, bye.
    give your reply to my e-mail: "Irannejad323@yahoo.com" and it is not an advertisment.

    ReplyDelete