Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hiko's world page70 (When I am reaching for the stars)

Birthday is over,Chinese New Year has passed~the conclusion?....I am all back to reality.Firstly I would like to apologize to those who got annoyed by my two Chinese post before this,I'll switch it back to English now okay?^^It's been a bit dull here in Kampar lately,especially for the Biomed students.....why?...well,it's been a bit OVER HECTIC lately,just imagine that you have more than 8 assignments in a 14 week semester....scary?...not enough?....there are still more, this hasn't included all the Mid-term tests, quizzes, presentations as well as lab reports....I don't think I am even breathing now........it's just way too heavy for geniuses, not to mention normal students like me who are always stuck in the middle and occasionally at the bottom.........tears are nothing now comparing to the stress that is causing everybody to develop liver problems.....LOL...but not funny=.= many are changing course, many dropped....many died *_*

I asked myself...where is my star? *stares to infinity and beyond* I want to reach it, but the question is~~~can I?? ................................I wonder~


No comments:

Post a Comment