Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hiko's world page73 ( sigh )

The first time you looked at me in the eye

How foolish am I

to believe that stars will fill the dark lonely sky

Sigh

The last time you looked at me

You wanted me to die

But this time I will not cry

No more dignity and rules to comply

Like a drizzle on a hot sunny day

Pungent evaporating gas from below

How wrong

How fake a play

You’re like a rose with thorns

Hurting me as I came close just to admire your beauty

How foolish am I

To believe that a bouquet will cast off the loneliness

Sigh

You are ugly

*********

But

I forgive you of your wrongs

For that makes me happy

I will look into your face and smile

But I will give you my heart no more

From now

You’ll only be a stranger even our path intersects

**************

I wanted a place that I could peacefully soar

A heaven that hearts are clear as a mirror reflects

A hand that I could grab on when my hands are cold

A shoulder that tears would dry off

A person that I could deeply care

A heart that I could deeply love

A smile that I could smile back

A relation that money can’t buy

Sigh

Friendship

What a foolish game

No comments:

Post a Comment