Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hiko's world page75 ( hope for a halt )

Hey guys~~it's me again.Been updating my blog pretty frequent lately,why?It's not that I am too free or something...it's the opposite,all because I am too busy~!!!!Been in front of my comp doing that pile of endless assignments ever since I open my eyes in the morning and the last thing before bedtime, facing that screen for almost 12 hours a day....I am going insane already....
it's not only my mind is going crazy, I guess my body wasn't in great shape either....been wondering what would my poor old liver look like if I would cut myself open and take a look,probably black and urghhh....ewww...feels like puking already~~~if these "stay up whole night" thingy is not stopping, my organs will soon all rot away.T_T
But what could I do?....nothing's gonna change,I'll still have to finish them in the end~~sigh~~~
really hoping for a break, a halt to all these...even with ample of motivation, it is still difficult to handle all these stress and exhaustion.....
GIVE ME A BREAK MAN~!!!!


I miss home.

No comments:

Post a Comment