Friday, September 3, 2010

Hiko's world page90 ( Lately )

Finals is coming in a week, I am worried but not very though...can't explain the exact feeling. This year will be a year of challenge and fun...and I am confident to end 2010 with no regrets. After this semester will be my internship period, which means I will be back home like the good old days except for the working part which will be an adventure for me. Am looking forward to regain my life as a KL kid, been away from home for more than a year...it really is something that I still find it hard to believe. When I am going through my friends' blogs (I always do that=D), I often find that familiar scent in every picture and every keyword in their post that was once my everyday life. Is not that I like the city life but I can't deny that that was the scent of home, being a city girl, I still find those busy streets, jungle of sky scrappers being my very comfort, a feel of home. I only went home once this semester, making me really lost my connection to the outside world, because I was too lazy to read the papers..hahaXD. I wonder what was the hit topics in KL now, what is the fashion trend like?? hmmm.......so much curiosity...haha=) I really missed all my old buddies, primary ones, secondary ones, church ones....everyone of them.......

No comments:

Post a Comment