Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hiko's world page104 (of 2011 and 2012)

Hey folks~It's me again, sorry for keeping you folks waiting, so here is some updates of what am I doing currently. Am on my thesis for graduation lately, just down with the lab work and headed on to the papers; tears, coffees and sleepless nights will accompany me for the coming three months. 2012 is here, so what are my new year resolutions? hmm...

1# Graduate
2# Get a job (p/s: a flexible yet money earning job)
3# prep for TOEFL
4# .........still thinking XD

am also gonna write my novel as informed in my previous post, so please do anticipate. 2012 as compared with 2011 will be a very challenging year, taking steps beyond things and plans that I could have imagine, really hope that with God's grace I will do well. Best wishes to me for 2012 and also to you folks out there. Happy new year ~!

p/s: just change ma blog's layout, what do you think? ( ⊙▽⊙ )

No comments:

Post a Comment