Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hiko's world page53( Waking up~)

Hey folks...really sorry for the long wait, due to my finals and my laziness that my poor bloggie have to hibernate for so long...SORRY~对不起~Sumimasen~Maaf~Mi an hae yo~XD ....Just an update and sharing of what I am on these days, well since I've finished my finals for the semester,it's holiday for me now~ but sad to say I wasted loads of precious time and my holiday will be ending in a weeks' time....sobs.... :( Anyway....the good news is I am enjoying it(wasting time...p/s:shall I be happy over that? O.o .....well, the plan for my holiday is to be with my family and also hanging out with friends since these activities couldn't be fulfilled when I'm in Kampar...however,I currently find myself stucked at home in front of my comp...which is.........ermm.......***sobs*** Below shows a list of silly stuffs that I am doing lately....

1~Facebook-ing like almost 24 7 (juz kidding...I love sleeping)
2~Youtube-ing like crazy
3~Singing in the toilet, singing on my bed, singing in the middle of the night,singing in front of my mirror, singing every corner in my house etc...
4~Obsessed with Super Junior (not forgetting Arashi too)
5~Not cleaning my room
6~Day dreaming
7~Worrying about my Final's result( must be pretty horrible)
8~Bullying my rabbit
9~Recording myself singing (LOL...developed a hobby of listening to my own voice)
10~Fighting with my brother (Warning: You should never NOT try...)
11~Try splitting with weird ways and arm-wrestling ( I found a technique to win...shhh...)
12~Forgetting my MUET test.
13~Reading a weird novel on the Amazons
14~Reading a book on Acting ( I once dreamed of being a director)
15~Watching TV ( Seldom watch when I'm in Kampar)
16~Watched " The Ugly Truth" (It is seriously UGLY~it's ugly funny)
17~Taking pictures of myself using my laptop cam
18~Writing this post


LOLLLL.....I think I am really out of my mind now.....XD
Since it is holiday...I'll just share this super junior's MV...it's not new but it has the holiday mood and its setting is in MALAYSIA!!!yay~ have a nice day people and stay tune....^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment