Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hiko's world page56 ( Am I missing something? )


Counting down on my last few months before I would need to say goodbye to my teenage days....been thinking a lot recently because I am starting to feel......old?....hahaha....TIME is really a funny thing...it starts out slow when we were young , and it just accelerates each year as we blew off an extra candle. Concluding on the things that I am doing now.....I think that I might have just wasted too much precious time.......it's not that I am wasting time on unnessasary things but I have not fully used them as I might have done if I am being more matured earlier. Maybe it's still not too late to try out something that I am doubting on my abilities to do it or unfulfilled stuffs......I think the thing that I missed out is that BIT of courage to lay my first step. This is a really serious matter that I'll need to consider..........I guess most people do have this sort of feeling once in a while......I am telling myself that I need to do something so that there will be no regrets in the future as I believed that we only live our life for once. NO REGRETS for I've TRIED.

No comments:

Post a Comment