Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hiko's world page54 (A not so terrible reality~)

Yozz~me again.I know you might be wondering on my post topic, why " a not so terrible reality"? Well, if you have seen my last post, one of the silly things that I've been doing is worrying over my exam results because from my own experience and feelings, I am seriously guessing that I might fail one of my subjects...but amazingly I passed...I almost fainted that day in front of my comp when the results was announced...I was watching youtube HAPPILY and suddenly my friend poped up a message on my facebook chat telling me that the results was out....well again, it's not that I do not longed for the results to be out but it's just too scary to face a reality that I thought that I knew the answer.My heart suddenly starts pounding like crazy, breathing begins to be heavy, I thought I might just have a heart attack....the worse thing is my Uni's portal got crashed, maybe too many worry freaks like me...it took me several hours before I could reach my page and FACE REALITY, thank goodness that my dear heart could bear it until then or I will just fall dead from heart attack,LOL^^..... thank God so much that I passed...I couldn't believe it...it's not good actually, just passed, but I am thankful already...I am really happy. YAY~this concludes my first semester as a degree student, I'll need to try my best and work harder for next semester so to avoid those awful feelings that haunted me for the whole holiday.Coming up next would be my MUET test, wish me best folks...see ya!!! IT'S A MIRACLE~~



No comments:

Post a Comment