Monday, March 2, 2009

Hiko's world page17(First day back to Uni and something fun...)

Heluuu...me AGAIN...today is my first day back to Uni,erm...nothing that interesting actually,just as usual...this semester I have to study 3 subjects>Management Studies,Web Page Design and English for Communication.This is totally a non-science semester,but I am relief that I can rest my brain a little because last semester I cracked up my whole brain for subjects like chemistry and maths that nearly drive me crazy...(I still like science though)...hahaha...

That day when I am doing a massive gotong-royong on my room,I found a funny or rather creative thing(I don't really know what to call it)I guess it is from some e-mail that people sent me long long ago and I found it to be nice and I printed it down.Just wanna share this piece with you guys...enjoy!


CONFLICTING MEDICAL OPINION
When the hospital Board of Directors asked a panel of doctors to vote on adding a new wing to their hospital,

the Allergists voted to scratch it and the
Dermatologist advised no rash moves.
The Gastroenterologists had a gut-feeling about it,
but the Neurologist thought the administration had a lot of nerve,
and the Obstetricians stated they were all labouring under a misconception.
The Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted;
the Pathologists yelled "Over my dead Body"-
while the Paediatricians said,"Grow up!"
The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness,
the Surgeons decided to wash their hands off the whole thing,
and the Radiologists could see right through it.
the Internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow;
the Plastic Surgeons said,"This puts a whole new face on the matter."
The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward,
but the Urologists felt the scheme wouldn't hold water.
The Anaesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas,
and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.
.....And in the end,the Proctologists left the decision up to some asshole.



No comments:

Post a Comment