Monday, March 9, 2009

Hiko's world page18(Drunk by chocolates + Mount adventure)

This is the mountain or hill...whatever it is that me and my family tried to conquer the other day.Too bad that the weather wasn't good,it started raining when we wanted to proceed to pit stop 3,there are total 6 pit stops.the rain gets heavier and heavier until we reach a point that we think it is too dangerous to continue because of the steep slopes and mud,what a waste that we had no choice but to turn back.

A free style picture as we reached base out to the road,all WET!!
though exhausted yet still in high spirit

Me and bro taking a break in the middle of our journey
What shall I say....hmm....I am totally obsessed with sparkling fruit juice these days,really liked their fresh taste and color.
Told you that I am drunk by these chocolates...haha...nah..just kidding,my dad's friend gave my dad these Germany chocolates.You may wanna ask"What so special?"Well,if it is just normal chocolates I would not waste my time telling you about them.These are wine chocolates,the special part of it is that these chocolates are only sold from January to April in Germany which means you can't get it at any other time of the year.Cool huh?The taste of it is pretty bitter and there is a grape in the middle of the chocolate,the smell of wine is really strong.What special chocolates....hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment