Friday, March 20, 2009

Hiko's world page19(Noob)

Hey yo...me again.Yesterday I finally received my very own bicycle,I been to the bicycle shop and fell in love with a very lady like bicycle and I got the Pink one!!You might be pretty blur why am I getting a bicycle all of a sudden,well...I will be leaving for Kampar Perak soon to further my degree studies there,the campus there is so huge that if you don't have a bike is like you loss your feet,it is very hard to travel around without any proper vehicle.Just tell you something embarassing...I can't ride a bike...please don't laugh...anyway since that is the case,I had to force myself to learn how to.Today,I tried to get on the bike the first time(well...I have ridden a three wheeled bike when I was young though)...a little scared at first but I got confident when I can slightly ride a small distance(in the bengkang-bengkok way)Thank GOD that I did not fell once..haha I am overjoyed.Still kinda noob but my coach(my brother) is flattered,he said I am progressing fast in just 1 lesson,and that is really great.It is really cool ridding the bike in fast speed with the cool breeze on your face,I simply love it,it is like flying...hahaha...Ridding on the road in front of my house today,there was a young boy in the age of about 8 ridding his bike passing by,I seriously felt so NOOB cause an old NENEK like me still rides a bike the kiddy way,he looks at me in weird expression on his face,MAN!!!!!!!How can I lose to a kid???I CAN'T LOSE!!!!! I guess I will need to wake up early tomorrow to practice my bicycle skills...wish me luck pals.I WILL NOT BE A NOOB soon...>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment