Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hiko's world page20(Home Drama)



Hey yo!!Me again...Haiz...these days I am totally being burried by assignments, tests and presentations...can you imagine to have 2 presentations in one day and that is continuous??Gosh..I almost died.Anyway,I will be telling you about my presentations in my next post,so stay tune ya!Just here today to share some drama series that I watch recently,nothing very special...hahaha...Well,back to the point of my post today,I will share with you yet another Japanese drama series,...I know you are going to ask me why another Jap,but let me tell you...I might be taking Japanese Language in my degree(part of my course)if everything goes as plan...watching shows are the best way to feel a whole new culture(actually you don't really get to learn much in shows)haha....I am giving myself reasons for addiction now....hahaha...my recently watch drama is again not an action pack one but like the name,it is about family...the special thing about this family is that they are not real family,none of the members are related...they are all victims who loss atleast a family member during a bus accident on their trip in Thailand.All depressed at first but later was gathered by one of them who came out with an idea of living together since nobody would understand their hardship and difficulties but only those who are involved in this incident.Although they finally stayed together but loads of problem still unsolved.....This is a touching show acctually, with a somewhat special storyline.Some people might think these type of show is bored...and...it is not really a new show though,it has been quite some time already....anyway,I am just here to share...see ya next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment