Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hiko's world page37(Letters from Kampar--Campus life)

Hi people,me again...this time as I had promised,I will show you my campus life photos...this first one is during my "Principles of Nutrition" Lecture in the campus's lecture theater which is one of the biggest class with few hundred students..cool huh?
This next one here is one of the many bicycle parking area in the campus,if you parked your bike here,make sure to remember where you put it or else you might just lost sight of your bike.
This is the same as the first picture.
This is one of our lecture halls,this is slightly smaller than the lecture theater I mentioned above.
DINNER TIME!!!! This is our first experimental porridge,although we didn't make porridge before but it somehow came out just nice.It is really tasty!!
Our house during dusk.
KAMPAR DAY 13

I am starting to get use to the life here,everyday is full of new adventures....and I know God is at my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment