Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hiko's world page38(Letters from Kampar--More of Uni)

Another of my post about my life in Kampar...This first pic here is me having lunch in the campus canteen...
This one here is Block B(the library block)...can you spot me?I am the biggest one in the pic,pink T-shirt and huge black backpack.
This is the building where I study,Faculty of science,engineering and technology...This whole building are mainly our science or computer labs.
Behind all these glass doors are lecture halls.
This is the campus canteen...always full no matter what time is it...weird.
Loads of students come and go.The canteen is never peaceful.
The view looking out from the canteen.The LAKE of mysteries.....LOL...just joking folks...
Some views of the campus...
Another view
Hahaha...and this is my kiddy bike...well,this is quite a naughty bike cause it gave me loads of problem...

KAMPAR DAY....I lost count

Work load here is getting heavier each day...starting to feel the heat of degree...trying to count my days patiently...finding time to head home,HOME.....is still the best!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment