Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hiko's world page40(Eden Of the East FINISH!!!!)



YAY!!!!Finally finished the last episode of Eden of the East(Japanese anime a.k.a Higashi no Eden)Such a long time ever since I posted about the shows I watch...yesterday,I finally had completed the final episode of this anime...YAY~~~~because It took me more than 11 weeks to complete this show that only consist of 11 episodes.But seriously, it is a trailling anime,although I still don't get some parts of it....hahaha...but it is still interesting!!!For my opinion,I don't really like the ending a lot,you will see why if you get a chance to watch it.(I watch it on youtube)But anyway,it is still an anime that is worth while to watch.Go check it out folks, if you are interested.

This type of post will not be under the title of "Letters from Kampar",normal post like this one will be me sharing interesting things with you guys other than my Uni life.

My apologies for acting a bit negative in my last post...I'm just exaggerating things,please don't be too serious with my words.And to all....I am enjoying my life in Kampar,so no need to be worried.OKie?
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment