Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hiko's world page39(Letters from Kampar--tooth,leg and pens)

GERR......STUPID Tooth,leg and .....

Sorry folks for the long wait...and sorry again because there is NO pictures...wanna know why I did not blog for so long?well...it is because of those 3 things.

1st--Tooth>>I cracked one of my teeth sometime ago and I left it unattained and guess what happened??yes....you are right!! My teeth hurts like hell and I need to go home the 2nd time to get it filled up...and I can't get the bus ticket back home to see the dentist's face due to a stupid test!!!that sucks...

2nd--Leg>>LEG...or rather say my knee...I crashed my bike the other day due to my stupid night blindness and my stupid bicycle skill...Got a huge hole in my pants at the knee and as for my knee..........BLOODY scary wound....haiz....bad stuffs always comes all at once.Can't ride my bike currently,taking bus to school each day...............not too bad.

3rd--pens>>not exactly about"pens"...it is about my pile of homework and assignments...if I don't work on them soon...they will pile up and reach the moon....haiz.......

So folks...these are the reasons of my late post...I guess the only good thing happening lately is that there is finally rain in Kampar...or I will go crazy due to the horrible heat.hahaha...
So long my friendz....see ya in my next post,hopefully it will be more soon.

Don't take my words too seriously folks....I don't need to be worried.我很好。。。放心!!

No comments:

Post a Comment