Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hiko's world page61( Tears )

I've been crying too much lately, the odd thing is there is nothing to do with any personal issues...please don't laugh after I've said it ok? promised?..........okay, here goes....I went back home last week and was more than happy to hear my dear dear daddy brought us tickets to watch 2012 that I dread for.On that day of the show, before the show when I am at home, I watched "UP" where I too did not get a chance to as I've went to Kampar.Cutting all the crapping...I cried within the first few minutes of the show, and the tears comes and goes throughout it....ok, it's not really the first time I cried watching a cartoon show~but I was surprised it came a bit too fast then I've expected. Next, let's go on with 2012, I must admit that this show is really heart breaking watching people die in MASS....and I think there isn't need for me to describe what happened in the cinema...Finally...after the few days I spent at home with my family, I am back in Kampar for my final week of the semester. Since there isn't much to do already, me and a bunch of friends watched movies at night, one night we watched "MIRROR"...a HORROR movie...(WARNING:PLEASE DON'T EVER GO TRY WATCH THIS, THIS SHOW IS SICK!!!!~I bet you will not listen to my advise, watch it at your own risk~)ok, coming back to the topic, when I watch this horror movie I wasn't even afraid at all, 'cause I'm not really afraid of ghost....but I really hate this movie because it's SOoooOOOOOooooOOo disgusting!!!! I mean the death scenes, as you know this kind of movies nowadays can't go on without ugly deaths...but this is far more worse than final destination~~tears came from no where as I watch it, and I really felt that I might throw up any second,eeeeeeeeewwwww!!!! It really suck!!I can't stand it even I am a Biology student~~Urgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment