Monday, December 7, 2009

Hiko's world page62 ( WTH am I doin'? )

I have been staying in front of my comp whole day long...seriously...what am I doing?? aren't I supposed to be studying for finals? O.o This semester is really dead boring (as in the subjects), although there are only 3 subjects with 2 LAN subjects, none is actually in my head after all those lectures for the past 7 weeks.MAN~~!!!! I am really trying SO SO SO hard to get my mood right (even though it never will) to study, imagining myself tying a headband with " 必胜!" written BOLD on it. I do admit I am lazy though (but studying is not something I would risk my dear life neglecting it XD), I'll have to stop the comp and Internet thing for a while to continue what I have started for just a little bit.......do you think I am capable of finishing 2 text books in 6 days?? I think I'll try to challenge that....hehehe....wish me best for my finals ya!!

To my secondary school old buddies and whoever consider me a friend, I'll be on holiday starting 20th Dec , hoping that you guys have time for some lil gathering , please contact me^^

p/s: This post is just written off my own randomness...do have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment