Monday, December 28, 2009

Hiko's world page67 ( AVATAR )

Just watched AVATAR with my family, all I could conclude for this show is simply one word~"AWESOME" !!! The graphics, effects and animation was stunning~and I just love those exciting flying scenes in this movie. Really no regrets watching~~
However, AVATAR gives me a feeling that it is a concept combination of many shows or even games, firstly....it reminds me of a show I watched when I was a kid, called ferngully....the story line shows pretty much similarities~go check it out if you have not watch either movie~ 
Next, it greatly reminds me of Laputa, you'll get what I mean once you watched AVATAR~seriously...
Well, those beautiful scene with glowing light in the forest will never fail to let me relate it with scenes in Final Fantasy~it might really been copying from Final Fantasy~
About the love story and so....Pocahontas is another show that makes you think of when you watch AVATAR.....especially the mother willow??.....hahaha.....got the idea already?Anyway, AVATAR is really a great show, so go try and watch this if you've got the chance......NICE !

No comments:

Post a Comment