Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hiko's world page64 ( When I wanted things my own way. )

Christmas is round the corner, seeing shopping malls and households all over the globe setting up huge Christmas trees filled with colorful dangling bells and angels, acorns, mistletoe, ribbons and flickering lighting that lighted up everyone's spirit and mood of Christmas. The creativity that people came up each year for Christmas decorations never fails to impress me. But, is Christmas nothing but a cozy season that we celebrate and just be merry for the time? Christmas means nothing if we just do as what everyone does without knowing what does it actually mean to us. Yes..yes...yes...you would want to answer me that it is about the birth of Jesus Christ right? Or are you thinking that is what I want to tell you?The same old story that people would tell you each year when Christmas arrives?........Well, NOPE! That isn't the meaning of my post and same goes to Christmas. What I want to tell you today is that Christmas is all about ME(myself) or YOU(yourself)....weird?Why would I say that?......Because if it wasn't for ME (pls make the ME as YOU yourself ,the reader),there would be no meaning and significance for Christmas. Why would a birth of a baby 2000 years ago somewhere in faraway middle east got to do with ME?I don't even know him and that was like....man!!THOUSANDS of years ago....in a logic way,it doesn't even make sense celebrating! Some people don't even get to celebrate their own birthdays and worst if some people don't even know that old story when they KONONnya celebrate...wearing red Christmas hats and shouting for Santa Claus instead...haiz.....=.=SO...... Have you every wonder why Christmas ever exist? to tell the ugly truth....Christmas exist because WE(I) wanted things OUR(MY) own way. Shouldn't we be feeling happy that Christmas is not about Jesus's birth but about ME, I and MYSELF?Honestly, I am feeling pretty much disgusted by myself because that I am selfish.....Christmas exist.....because I am obeying MYSELF......Christmas exist........Because I think I am right.......Christmas exist.......Because I think I can stand alone.......Christmas exist.......Because I think that with my own power,own good deeds I can get myself a ticket to heaven.........Christmas exist. Going back to the story we said......Christmas isn't about Lord Jesus Christ being borned through virgin Mary, it's about US ALL that caused Him to be borned and then being crucified on the cross to redeem us from stepping into the pits of sin because we are all selfish people who never think that we are wrong!!!!Now.......do you see why Christmas got to do with us? Jesus is God...He is holy(no sin at all)...and we....are of course a bunch of sinful earthlings, He doesn't even need to come here to die for us if He doesn't want it,he can always choose not to do so....but, He love us even though we are so unworthy....therefore,He made up His mind....He would come down from the throne Himself to die once and for all for the mankind He loved so much. If you would ask me if I would even want to hurt myself (not even dying)just to save a street begger that I don't know?!.....I would say NO!!....but God Himself did it!
Christmas comes every year as a reminder that Jesus in fact came to our midst, beared our sins and burden and walked up to the cross, so that we would be able to come close to Him once again.......
Once, Christmas was here because I wanted things my own way.....
but now, Christmas comes so that I could rejoice and be thankful because I am saved....
This is the real meaning of Christmas....
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! And MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS~^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment