Friday, April 10, 2009

Hiko's world page21(Oh my GOD!!!!!!!)

Man!!!I really was thinking to share with you guys about my assignments but before that ,I have say....OH...MY....GOD!!!!It is SoooooOOoooo TRUE!!!!!!Today is Good Friday,a day to remember because Jesus Christ was crucified on the cross this day.Let me tell you what...have you ever notice that every Good Friday,...I mean every year's Good Friday at exactly 3:00pm in the afternoon, there will surely be a thunder.Believe me or not, today at exactly 3pm, I was actually sleeping like a pig in bed because I just finished my final presentation...guess what....??A sudden loud thunder or lightning woke me up, and as I look at the clock it is 3pm...MAN!!!!!God is so true, so real...It is said that Jesus took His last breath at 3pm and then He died.God is really awesome!Thank God that He saved my life!!!Just try it next year if you don't believe what I say...I have already tried this for several years and I never fail to hear that thunder.This Sunday is Easter,the day that Jesus Christ resurrected.Pals...get to a church nearby this Sunday to find out for yourself who this awesome God is...see ya next post...I will post pictures of my presentation.have a nice day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment