Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hiko's world page22(Haiz....)



My apologies cause I can't get my presentation photos...just show you this...a photo of me in the drama costume.I am acting as a character called Orcky(originally from "orc" in the lord of the rings).We are given a task of making a drama for the English for communication assignment in Uni.Well...our drama is called~~THE LOSS OF THE RING~~where the ring we are talking about is actually a doughnut.It is a story about a battle between good and evil(good and healthy food vs bad junk food).It is to promote healthy diet...anyway no offense if you are a junk food lover...I made the stupid head dressing myself...hahaha...you might think that this is too cute to be an Orc ,but still...I am one of the evil character in this drama, a minor though...I took up most of the narrator task.Pretty fun thing to do a drama...anyway, I once too had a dream of being a movie director...hahaha

1 comment:

  1. I knew it! If ever you were to be in a drama, you'd be the bad guy!... Too obvious. But it's a very cool head dress you have on your head. I don't care i still like my junkfood.

    ReplyDelete