Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hiko's world page23(Family)



FAMILY...KELUARGA...家族(かぞく)...家庭...FAMIGLIA...семья...FAMILLE...GESIN...
HUIS..........................All of these languages are of the same meaning~~~FAMILY~~~ shall I first ask you a question?WHAT IS A FAMILY TO YOU?answered?now more question....DO YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY?...DO YOU LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM?...DO YOU HATE YOUR FAMILY?...DO YOU HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM?...now,is there something stirring up in your mind?perhaps a person in your family that you love most or a person that you hate most...do you know why he or she just came bouncing into your mind just now?let me tell you...it is because he or she is the person you are most keen with.It takes efforts to love someone but it takes more effort to actually hate someone(especially hating someone you deeply loved)...what a pity to actually hate people in your own family that suppose to be the dearest to you.Do you know why family starts with an F??It is because it should comes FIRST when you are considering the things you do.Some of us hate our mum because they nag us too much and they just don't understand how we think;some of us hate our dad because he just don't care,don't spend time with us,don't smile or is he up to something that we can't forgive him...some of us hate our brothers and sisters because they caused us too much trouble,more talented than us...some of us hate our grandparents because they are old and clumsy,because they are always unfair too us...some of us hate our aunts and uncles because they just can't hold their tongue...and some of us hate our cousins because we are always being compared...and some of us hate our husbands or wives...MAN!!!what is the point of getting married in the first place if you don't love each other?There are loads of reasons for us to hate our family...but think again...is everything we see the true side of the truth or are we being too sensitive and thinking and considering only one side of things...we might be selfish sometimes too you know.I think God gives us a family because He wants us to love each other unconditionally,giving without expecting something in return,just as how He loved us.I remember in the bible it says~~we love,because God first loved us.~~~It is truly a challenge to love others not only people in the family but those out there too.Love starts at home.God didn't give us an opportunity to choose our family,to choose our parents,our siblings and relatives...I believe He already made the greatest choice for us.He knows what is best for us.I have watched a few new dramas these days...just wanna share them with you so that you can related to the things I have wrote.Try watch TOKIO
トキオ a Japanese drama series staring Sakurai Sho,watch also Yamada Tarou Monogatari 山田太郎ものがたり and Myu no anyo papa ni ageru( みゅうの足パパにあげる/Myu will Give Daddy Her Legs) .there are always lessons that we can learn...I wrote all these because I can see many family problem are arising in the people around me and I just feel that I need to say something.For me,family always comes first,without them ,without their blessing and support for the things I do,I will consider it to be a failure.I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment