Monday, April 20, 2009

Hiko's world page24(Time awaits no one..)

Time do goes by rapidly without us noticing it;just then I had begin my last Foundation semester,before I came to realise it,it has ended.After my Final examination,I will be packing my stuffs and leaving for UTAR Kampar Campus,Perak.Still remembering my days in National Service...I keep myself motivated because it is just 3 months...this time....it is 3 years.Anyway,I am still motivated as usual,but I know it will be a big challenge living in a place so far away from my comfort zone here in K.L and Selangor. In case if you guys have no Idea where the heck I will be for the next 3 years, you can simply google search it.To be honest, it is quite a pretty place, the whole area do look like foreign Uni.I promise will show you guys some photos of it in the near future + my life photos there.It isn't very fun gaining freedom as many young people today will think,freedom is full of responsibility, burden and in some way pretty scary too when you come to think of it.Maybe this is how we become an adult by taking responsibility of the freedom we get.I am kinda nervous and excited at the moment...afraid but still looking forward to my whole new life.Announcement to my friends out there(secondary schoolmates)...I am hoping if we can meet up one day after next week,anyway it is been a while since we last met.Really miss you guys a lot since everybody parted for their respective college or Uni....I will tell everyone when the time comes for me to leave, but Hiko's world will always be here connecting us together.thanks for your support for my page ya!Have a nice day pals!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment