Friday, April 24, 2009

Hiko's world page26(ARASHI yay!!!)



How shall I put this,hmmm.....when I first started watching Japanese drama and listening to Jap music,I somehow find myself kept watching shows from a popular Jap group called ARASHI,I guess some of you guys might have heard of that.5 members form ARASHI~the leader Ohno Satoshi and others like Ninomiya Kazunari,Masaki Aiba,Sakurai Sho and Matsumoto Jun.At first I thought they were just some young boys idol group who can't really do things that well (like the 4 guys in Taiwan..if you know who I am talking about...haha)but I guess I am kinda wrong with that concept because they are seriously talented,they dance well,sing well,act well and they even play musical instrument well.Actually it is not these that I was attracted to,it is their friendship bond.They formed when they were only 16 or 17years old and they are 26 or 27 now.Being together for more than ten years,ARASHI is a long lasting group.Cool huh!Just try watching their dramas and listen to their song,seriously not bad at all.hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment