Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hiko's world page28(~It's OVER!!~)

YAY!!!!!My foundation program has finally came to an end...Now,I will be aiming for my degree.As I have told you guys that I will be going to Kampar(Perak) to do my degree.here are some photos of that place.This first one here is the campus's main gate,you can see the sign of the Uni's name there.
This is me,bro and mum by the lake...a.k.a westlake.
The path to the campus main gate beside the lake.
UTAR Kampar,the large campus near the lake...breath taking huh!!Too bad that day when we visited that place due to public holiday, we can't enter the campus compound.

A Nearer view of the campus.
My future home.
My room...(this is actually the show house,anyway it is more or less the same.)
A totally different world there in Kampar,Seriously nothing like K.L. I am kinda amazed...are you??

1 comment:

  1. Promised I'd visit your page, didn't I? Wow, it looks great. I didn't know non-KL areas could be so... civilized and developed-looking. You'd be close to nature as you study, too. God really blessed you this time man... big time!
    All the best. You've already got a good institute. Looks like you'll be cruising your way through your degree. Peace! Jinn:P

    ReplyDelete