Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hiko's world page34(Letters from Kampar--Ouch!!!)

KAMPAR DAY 1

Hey folks...I am currently in Kampar Perak.The weather here is extremely HOT~~~worse than I expected but other than that it is a nice place to live in(at least for now).Yesterday was horrible...why??...well,I think I over stressed my arms and it caused muscular soreness,the pain was so severe that it kept me up all night.When I could not stand it any more,I had no choice but to wake my poor room mate up at around 4:45am,we cycle to get Yoko-yoko at a nearby 7eleven....anyway,the situation did not change......and this is my first night in Kampar,away from home....sobs....and tons of OUCH!!!!...I am really fine,for those who will be pretty worried about me,so don't worry ya!I am enjoying this place,hope everyone is fine at home,take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment