Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hiko's world page35(Letters from Kampar--Making Home...)

KAMPAR DAY 5

Hey yo!!Me again,broadcasting live from Kampar...My semester will start on 1st of June,therefore currently I am.....BORED...really nothing much to do here,everyday we are either on our laptops or on our bed,but it do feels a bit like holiday though,things will surely be different once class starts and I will have to go back to the tons of assignments and hectic life of a Uni student...(still grateful to be one).I did steamboat with my friends on the second night,it is pretty interesting steamboating and watching movie at the same time,anyway this is the only entertainment we had(p/s:we had spaghetti last night).We are all trying to make our place more cozy and home like,just to get rid of the homesick.Me and my room mate brought a nice and cheap hanger yesterday so that we can hang our cloths,too bad it can't fit on the door,at last we hanged it on my cupboard and it fits well,thank goodness.On Monday we went for orientation registration session at our campus,this is the first time I enter the building,it was tremendously huge,the science laboratories is actually a 3 story high building....guess you would not imagine the real picture,I will show them in the future...hahaha...seriouly the campus gives me quite some pressure now,hope I will make it through the entire course...anyway,the arm ache is gone, Happy! Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment