Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hiko's world page32(Last minute shopping)

Yesterday,me and my two course mates headed for Time Square to do some last minute shopping before we "migrate"to Kampar.I went there by LRT and I stopped at Hang Tuah station,so happened that I decided to save a few penny...I walked all the way to Time Square(a bad decision).If you saw my last post below,you would probably guess what happens to me next...yeah...I was sweating RAIN and panting MAD!!!Anyway thanks to the Time Square's strong air-con,I felt like I finally reached an oasis in the middle of a desert.This first picture here is me with ah Moon...she is really sweet.
Next pic here is me and Kean Kean...what a cute name she has...
Ah Moon and Kean Kean showing "peace" to whole wide world.
This is the 3 of us posing together.That day,as usual to do shopping within budget,we ate McDonald's( the cheap lunch...still not that cheap though)...because we somehow could not get ourselves a place in McDonald's,we ended up doing an urban picnic in the mall on a bench...haha...that was something fun.But the good thing that happened that day is the rain in the evening stops when it is about time for us to head home.Both of them bought a lot of stuff that day but not me...I was just doing window shopping...haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment