Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hiko's world page29( it tears me up again~~~)

Higashi no Eden (a.k.a Eden of the East)
Sukoshi Wa,Ongaeshi ga Dekitakana
Door To Door


I just don't get why am I finding shows that would tear me up at the end of it...haiz...anyway,this is a "SHOWS THAT I WATCHED" introducing post.The first picture is the anime~Higashi no Eden,a very mysterious series,you would fall in love with it...this is done by the same person who did Honey and Clover,believe me this is a story that you would not want to miss(this is not the one that tear me up).Next is Sukoshi Wa,Ongaeshi ga Dekitakana...i know the name is a mouth full..haha...just another touching real life story and the last one too,called Door to Door is based on a true western story.It makes me tear up and I hate it...hahaha...

(p/s:loud applause to Nino for his outstanding acting skills in
Sukoshi Wa,Ongaeshi ga Dekitakana---Door to Door---and in Hollywood movie~Letters from Iwo Jima!!!)simply love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment