Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hiko's world page33( Goodbye... )



I'm leavin' on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again....

Hahaha...I'm not going to space,just to inform everyone that I will be leaving for Kampar,Perak this Saturday(23th of May 2009).I'll be there for 3 years,I'll be back for holidays though...so don't miss me so much.All the best and best wishes to everyone,please do drop by my blog anytime because I will be telling more of my stories and my life there...we will keep our close connection in this cyber space where distance does not matters..I love all of you guys.Keep in touch yea!!!This song in the MV above quite suits my feeling now,so do enjoy the song(in the friendship perspective).I will be missing you guys, pray for me if you can, this is pretty much a whole new adventure for me.Goodbye for now....Bon Voyage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment